Friday 14 July 2017

5.My New Venture......




5.MY NEW VENTURE



After around Seven years of long stay in the commercial capital I was now quite used to the challenges which every middle class citizen had to face here in this city ,I too had accepted all the facts and in this context I wanted to join hands with my partner in love to curb out the economic crunch which we were undergoing at that time.
So here I was a teacher in profession who just loved to take new challenges and once again everything was stream-lined. But one thing always troubled me that my cutee pie was all alone at home and very eagerly she waited for me to come back home. I just wanted her to be with someone and it was then that we decided for our new venture....Of course it was not very much like a venture but rather a new beginning for all of us as I too needed someone and that of course could be my baby. So it was all set that we have to make all the preparations for welcoming the new member of the family.And here too I got all the help from my seven year old cutee. She was very excited  about the very concept as to she would be getting a talking doll to play with her and here we both were happy that our cutee would get her long-awaited friend forever.
But now as parents our responsibility increased as  we had to prepare her for the new member.We had a subdued fear that whether she could adjust with her as she was already seven years a big gap to pull.
Normally it is always believed that the first child feels insecure after the arrival of the second so in such challenging situations the responsibilities lies on the parents as to how to prepare the first child . She eagerly went on waiting for her sissy.She very carefully started saving all her toys to play with her sissy.
Then when the final day came when she would get her doll she was more excited as we were frightened how could she stay without me? This was the first time I had to part from her I too didn't like it but it was she a seven year old child told me that  " Mama don't worry I am a big girl now , I will take care of myself.You just bring my little sissy home."That was what she really meant my cuteepie really grew up suddenly taking care of her father at home and here waiting for her sissy in the hospital with me .At that time none of my family members were here and in hospitals they require female members to help the nurse and whenever the nurse would shout call the female member from the house then my cuteepie would be standing and this became the talk of all the hospital nurse but I knew my doll was all set for our new member.I saw her running out to the baby room whenever any baby would be crying and tell the nurses that "Please give me my sissy in my lap she  is crying too much .If I take her in my lap she would be quite ."Her passion went on growing and she would keep standing near the baby room for hours together ....
I decided that I cannot leave my cutee alone so I decided whatever time I would be in the hospital I would be with my cutee and cutee's sissy. This was how we prepared her for the new member.

Here at home too she was always caring about her sissy helping me in all the things clubbed with all her personal work which now she managed it herself .I was really surprised to see the drastic change  in my cutee..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment